CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

aim listing, page-7

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I know that there are cross broking relationships Oberte.

You also have some brokers that cover several markets.

As far as accumulating brokers go I have always thought that brokers and instos maintain several SEPARATE fund entities and as long as they keep these below 5% then theres no need to declare.

The larger instos/funds tend to tow the line,probably because they would be scrutinised more closely by auditors,and declare a 5% holding even if they do hold in several of their funds.

But then I have always been a bit of a conspirasist when it comes to the markets and with some of the shenanigans that go on on the ASX from day to day its hard not to be!

As far as selling into the AIM market goes,its a favourite trick of some brokers/instos and is sometimes called arbitrage trading where they make their cut by selling into the second market.

http://www.allstocks.com/html/arbitrage_trading.html

This is why I thought it interesting that CCC's price was pulled down to between the placement prices on the ASX.I always find it facinating that there is nearly always a pull back in a stocks price(usually to suit some accumulator)before the company really starts to make project headway.Its probably just the way in which such companies develop projects.But, I have seen it in just about every stock I have substantially invested in and it certainly tests what I call ones FAITH factor!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.