AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

aim resource stocks on the up

1. 1,548 Posts.
    Their is an article in this months Resource Stocks on AIM, which could explain the recent buying and give us some clues as to where AIM are headed in the forthcoming months:

Mokopane - MF comments, "A few years ago Snowdens did a valulation and a evaluation for us. The evaluation gave us a JORC-compliant resource of just over 39 million tonnes with a platinum equivalent of around 1.1 million ounces"."That was interesting, but that was only in the southern portion of the property. In the northern portion we estimate that there is probably around another 250 MILLION TONNES. " We're planning a drilling campaign (this explains the $18 million exploration in the za. Business Report I mentioned) towards the end of this year to delineate more of the resource; we will mine it as a nickel play.

Mumbwa - MF "The deal we have with BHP is that we have to spend $U3 million and then we will warn 70 percent equity in the project. We're almost there. I think we've spent around $US2.8 million so far; the balance will be distributed fairly soon."

Regarding the 655, of copper intersection at around 0.46% copper. "Insider of that there was an intersection at more than 300 metres and that was over 1 percent copper, with the gold and uranium credits added in.""That's highly significant; I believe it is certainly one of the largest copper intersections discovered in the last decade. I can only think of only Carapateena, which was larger."

By taking a portfolio approach to its projects AIM Resources has them all at different stages of development and, most importantly they are all growing with Perkoa Project leading the pack.

GREAT NEWS, GREAT READ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.