ASX 0.35% $60.31 asx limited

Okay,these are a few of my Qs 1 When are the remaining 2offtake...

1. 460 Posts.
    Okay,these are a few of my Qs

1 When are the remaining 2offtake agreements with XtratA and Boliden to be finalised and signed off on?
    2 Please explain why Bill Cash has not delivered these agareements as this was the reason for his employ
    3 Why were the terms of the performance rights granted to directors/managment varied to allow them to be exercised pre minig of actual ore? Yes the Appendix B Document 2006 AGM allowed this however this action appears to have caused a lack of confidence in the marketplace and an ensueing drastic fall in the Share Price
    4 Have you discussed drilling Mokopane to Jorc standard and selling it to assist with Perkoa rampup and Mumbwa program.If not why not?
    5 What are the Co.s intentions towards the Poura Goldmine?.Do you intend to tender for it?.Will your stated "on the ground presence"in Burkina Faso assist you in this program?
    6 What stage of construction is the Processing plant at?
    7 Have long lead items such as the Mill been sourced and are on time and deliverable on time on budget?
    8 Why are the Perkoa Assays either not completed or not released to the market?
    9 Are the Box Cut issues resolved?
    10 At what stage is the Portal at?

Questions 6-10 are yours and will be asked searchingly by myself

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.31
Change
0.210(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $11.69B
Open High Low Value Volume
$60.20 $60.46 $59.80 $1.935M 32.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 $60.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.34 40 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.