ASX 0.44% $60.37 asx limited

aim resources...debentures issue., page-8

1. 585 Posts.
    Vivonne .... thanks for offering to put the questions to the great man himself this week. I think that there are a lot of question marks hanging over this company now and for the first time I have to admit I am starting to question my holding. Either the management are completely confident that WW will produce a minor miracle and get the debentures away at 22c per share (massive call in my opinion given the prevailing price) or they are absolutely shell shocked by the backlash at the AGM.

I would be asking a very simple question around whether the company is on target to lift the ore out of the ground by April and earn it's first load of cash in January 2009. I'd also be interested to know whether the box cut has been repaired as yet and what the cost was associated to repair the box cut after it was damaged by rain ... furthermore I'd be keen to know whether there is any way that AIM can claim back from the engineers some form of compensation for the dodgy work on the box cut (fact is that rain should not have damaged the box cut to the extent that mining is delayed ...

Anyway ... Domum's questions are probably a good enough start. Just be sure to pass on our support for the management and the way that they have done a great job in delivering value to shareholders over the last 6 months ... sterling effort and well worth the performance rights handed to them on a silver platter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.