ASX 0.48% $62.58 asx limited

Thanks Billy.An interesting little read if only for the fact NS...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Billy.

An interesting little read if only for the fact NS have not released any of their official holdings which disproves yet another PR statement,thank goodness!Its pretty much a notice declaring NS's dilution via the director share issue.Interesting/ironic that theyd bother with such a notice,but I wont expand on this.

There are many ways to manipulate an sp apart from selling your declared holding and Ive intimated heavily in a recent post on the oppies that there is now some obvious capping going on.

But then Im also quite willing to admit not all my hunches are proven as fact so we may just have to look further into the timing of annmnts and rationale behind this reassessment of the market cap of Aim.Perhaps there is a very simple answer to such a move in the sp.However it doesnt stick right up in my face atm as there has been such a relatively quick move down.

I can only take solace in that many small specs moving towards being a producer quite often have a low cycle prior to beginning their move up in sp to reflect their move to being a producer.I would also keep an eye on the fact that the price of zinc is somewhat in the median of the range Lonsec used for a valuation of Aim,something I mentioned a little while ago.Unless Aim gives the market reason to think its immune from movements in the price of zinc(like a fixed offtake price for its zinc) its sp/market cap WILL move accordingly in relation to the zinc price imho.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.58
Change
0.300(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $12.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.49 $63.07 $62.27 $2.482M 39.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 $62.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.63 81 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.