ASX 0.08% $64.50 asx limited

aim resources, page-22

1. 12,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    The share market which includes AIM, is not a mathmatical equation.

It is thrives on possibilities, patience and assessing/taking risk.

There is no reason for AIM to have taken the recent hit downwards on shareprice when you consider whats in the pipeline and whats already in the bag.

What if a huge copper hit at Mumbwa - maybe one of the biggest ever located.

What if a gold hit on the newly acquired ground around Perkoa.

What if extaordinary assays from Perkoa recent drilling.

Forget the logic when it comes to the stock market.

NS knows the billions awaiting for the pickings and they are using a strategy to get their greedy mits on the bundle of loot. Its a ploy. AIM are now entering the big league, big time.

I think MF has been around long enough to start dealing some very serious cards. He has not spent half his life in Africa to have some manipulator steal his emerging prize.

The investor flock has shifted their position and they knnow AIM is a volatile performer with enormous upside.

High grade zinc resource, highly likely copper strike, gold strike, uranium strike. $80m already in the bank and the cash cow getting closer to production each day.

There is a lot more to come and in my opinion - positive stuff.

There is many a punter, share trader, investor, greedy bugger call them what you want - watching this stock very closely. A lot have assessed the risk and are getting set at these prices.

Why not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.50
Change
0.050(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.91 $64.99 $63.99 $14.13M 219.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 $64.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.54 1011 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.