ASX 0.71% $62.28 asx limited

aim resources, page-23

1. 585 Posts.
    Again, I would suggest that the price increases of the last couple of days are nothing to get overly excited about. Realistically, the price had fallen by nearly 50% from the 20c so to see it recover 6c of this is (whilst a nice change from the carnage) not heralding the start of a golden age for AIM.

Understand completely hoof the possibilities of this company which is why I still hold my position (I am convinced of the long term value of this holding) however we have some MAJOR issues which need to be dealt with first. (1) Don't forget that the situation of NS taking AIM to court is an unusual step and that AIM will be defending itself with money earmarked for Perkoa. Frankly, an out of court settlement / agreement is the most appropriate approach however it seems that this is a pi $$ ing contest between NS and MF to see who is harder than the other. (2) The TSX listing is experiencing issues with regards to the accuracy of the independant persons assessment of the company projects ... you see on the face of things we are all expecting AIM to do wonderful things with Perkoa on the basis of what we have been told in Quarterly Reports and Annual Reports. Now all of a sudden we are faced with the possibility that these analysis are inaccurate ...

Don't interpret the above as down ramping or putting a negative spin on things. I just think that sometimes people see a 20% increase in price and assume that the issues dogging a company must have been resolved and / or that everything is sweetness and light. I figure a balanced post is required for any potential buyers of this stock to realise that this is far from a 'no brainer' buy.

I agree that some of the trading of late seems a bit suspect and I think that the management have been playing games again however what we know to be true is that come February AIM will be chewing through money to pay for legal fees ... frankly that worried me.

I hope I am wrong and that the price rise is in response to(1) NS have a replacement board ready (2) AIM has hit copper, iron ore, uranium and the whole shooting match in Mumbwa and (3) Perkoa is able to be extended and the assays come back with some cracking results ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.28
Change
0.440(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $12.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.93 $62.62 $61.71 $12.44M 199.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $62.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.48 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.