RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aim roadshows

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Has anyone else heard from reputable non company UK sources that they(sc that refers to roadshows) get underway mid week, Sep 12 ish?

DYOR this is for chat purposes..(sc I said chat not win or pulled it off)

I think (sc that means I dont know, but have reason to discuss) there may(sc I said may,this also implies may not) be a th while the oppies are still alive . If (sc I said if,this implies a certain amount of iffyness...riskyness) this happens, the oppies will come out the other end a bit inflated (sc I said a bit inflated , not to the extent of your lunchbox ego, and certainly nothing like your lack of risk analysis)

SC do you bet on horses ,dogs, or sheep.

No guts no glory....so... stop basking in that which is gutless.....the premature calling of a high risk stock ...a stock that you do not own, nor wish,care ,or have the balls to own ,yet have the gutlessness to run a non researched ,one sided commentary on....Do yourself a huge favour.....drink beer, chase girls,live your youth...you will look back in a few months and say to yourself...''that was a waste of my time....''

I have heard (sc work it out ya'self ) Range and Africa Oil are keen to start drilling sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.