RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aim roadshows, page-8

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Bargimert,

He's one in a million thats for sure, and in no way represents the good natured south island way of life.

All this ''I told you so'' and ''I called that ages ago'', not to mention the amount of borish times we hear that he's ''pulled it off''....t*sser.....Anyhow....,

Here is a theory that is building momentum of late that is worth discussing.

You may remember 3 or 4 weeks ago that I SUGGESTED SEP12 might be close to the date that we hear share updrafting news/opps just in the money/ sp around 125c consort share allocation/20 to 40 mil share dilution from oppy excersise/underwriting.....with a reasonable commentary linking them to the time frame....well.....

Heres one that makes reasonable sense from the option contrarian perspective.ITS JUST A THEORY so treat it as such....here goes,

The big end of town, firebird,rab,consort,opes prime, Lehmans, morgans, tudor ,consort, sir sam etc are not happy with option dilution at a buck when 6 months from now the capital raised from the sale of a 69 mil share placement or spp on AIM could nett around half a billion dollars. Hence the lack of sp support of late in order to kill the options.

There are other advantages for the company under this scenario.

The share registry would stay tightly held if the options are not excersised (the company is not exactly in love with its ozzy shareholders but would love to smatter the registry with poms and western europeans) and a single perceived hostile underwriter the likes of Finnies/LK would not have control of a +20% lump of the company at a price considered cheap relative to AIM and the announcements that it will bring.Those plicks would only pump and dump them anyway.

The company has enough cash burn to get it comfortably through to a time say mid next year when it will have reason to raise 250 million plus to go off-shore with a much healthier farm in ratio that the real movers and shakers behind the facade forced upon range in the first major deal.

Under this scenario a capped sp of 85c would carry thru till late Sep.but late Oct may see double that..

Either way , both scenarios involve manipulation...

Regards Dr Rupe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.