AIM 5.88% 36.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Yes-I doubt the banks will give an African based tin...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Yes-I doubt the banks will give an African based tin pot(admittedly with a great project)Aussie speccy cash into the tens of millions without some surety of revenue.Which therefore implies some form of offtake being agreed upon prior to the finance being signed off on that locks in a guaranteed flow of revenue to pay the bank/s back.

Ergo your comments Sinbin that if these appointments are being made with the knowledge that the finance is a virtual fete' a compli that the offtake must at least be inside the bag if not totally in the bag.

It seems that with the Dnl sell yesterday and the relatively easy raising of a couple of million plus via those unlisted options that Aim is getting as mucho cash behind it to minimise the dreaded dilution as much as possible.What did they say in the Qtrly that I was so sarcastic about?

They are trying to structure the offtake/finance to maximise shareholder value.

Well by the time MF has sorted this deal out he should certainly be well versed in just about all the things he needs to present at the upcoming conferences.

SOON apparently SOON.

Starting to sound a bit like Earnie of APG fame.

Thats probably a bit too harsh at this stage.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $53.35K 155.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 101742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.