RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aim, page-2

1. 478 Posts.
    So in a terrible week for the general markets (Middle East trouble/Japan earthquake), coupled with a probable drawdown and the selling that goes with it, RRL closes out the week level on what it started (we were pretty much at 20p at the start of the week).

Goes to show the strength of demand for this stock. Plenty of solid stocks are down 10% or more this week. We started the week at 32.5c, and have finished on 32c. Hardly any change at all.

Should be getting an update on that Cotton Valley drill next week, though I doubt many of us care that much about it. Hopefully some news on Trinidad or at least telling us what the stockpile of money is for in the near future.

I'm sure plenty of us have heard the rumour on iii and elsewhere that big things are to be expected next Friday. Not sure about that, though I'll be watching with interest anyway.

Good times ahead when every on a catastrophic market week Range finishes just about level. Still looking forward to a sustained rise in the next couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.