RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Of course, there'll be a few who bought in at the midweek high...

1. 478 Posts.
    Of course, there'll be a few who bought in at the midweek high point and are now down on their investment. That's not just the case with RRS though- the vast majority of cases this week, if someone bought into any stock mid week they'd probably be down on their investment by now as most stocks have gone down a fair bit with the global problems.

Very few people can pick the exact lows and the highs though. I know this time last year I was about 20% down on my RRL investment, having bought in at something like 3.7p then seeing it drop to 3p with the rights issue.

I still feel 30p is on the cards over the next couple of months though. With so much acerage in a great area in Georgia, we could quickly be transformed from just a company with potential, into a company with solid cash flows and embarking on a continuous drilling campaign across several thousand square kilometres of acerage.

In a couple of years we could be sitting pretty with multiple thousands of bopd flowing across our seperate licences, and hopefully a large cash pile if a buyout of Puntland takes place. 2010 was pretty underwhelming in terms of drilling, but that's all about to change once we get the rig to Georgia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.