FME 0.00% 2.0¢ future metals nl

I am assuming that the 137m shares includes the 25m held by the...

1. 201 Posts.
    I am assuming that the 137m shares includes the 25m held by the to 4/5 shareholders and these will not be sold for a year. This would mean that only 112m shares are left to be traded.
    We should therefore see volumes picking up on the ASX any day now, I don't think that the MM's in the UK are going to leave it to the last minute to acquire the shares.
    Please bear in mind everyone that there will be a lot games being played I.e what a lot of people refer to as manipulation by the MM's.
    They are not going to just give profits away, they will use everything in their armoury to flush out the weak PI's.
    You will also get posters who will be very convincing in their arguments on the BB's who will suggest you let go of your golden tickets here.
    Be comfortable with your own research and intelligence and STICK TO YOUR GAME PLAN!!!
    I have lost my bottle on a few occasions and have decided that this time I will try not to look at the share price every minute.
    Once we get past the listing and if our SP is much higher than it is now, then to raise funds for further drills will incur minor dilution and we will be funded for many more drills.
    If we hit oil in any of these drills then we get our payday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.