VTI 0.00% 12.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

aim, page-12

1. 1,006 Posts.
    re: worst run company on the asx ? Parker kieth you sound like a nice guy, however your continual pushing of this company has led me to a conclusion regading you. Every day Parker kieth pushed his VTI wheelbarrow.

Cluck cluck cluck .... remember last years call at 77 cents. I do.

As to my motivation, it is my own.

I have recommended over 40 companies in the past 12 months on HC.

I have also panned about 20 companies in the last 12 months on HC.

One of those I panned has been VTI. Then again so u don't feel lonely I also panned LUM, OCO, TAS, RRS, CFR, NCA and just a few others.

When someone posts something absurd about a company and I have taken the time to check into the background of the company in question ... well if it is ludicrous I feel compelled to share it with HC readers.

VTI is such a company.

VTI has nothing to do about making a profit. Thats how it has lost over 70 million in such a short time.
    Why run a roadshow for investors in the UK in 2004 ... and I presume again in 2005 ... when the company is on its knee's.

Why waste the time and expense, why not chase its first ever decent contract ?

Parkerkieth, either you are an employee of VTI or in love with VTI or just ... well ...

Let me see ... company looses 14 million you still push it.
    Directors award 8 million as bonus payments you still push it.
    Company fails to secure any contract of size in the last 12 months ... you still push it.

So parker .... its more what is your motivation not mine.
    I mentioned two possible reasons, or should I just call you forrest.

Give me a break. Ignore for you .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.