VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

aim, page-12

1. 55 Posts.
    re: down 25% in 6 weeks
    I think we should all sit back and take a deep breath and think why we are all holding shares in the company in the first place,and I think you will all say because of the technology, and it's many proven applications.

We all know that management fall very short on keeping shareholders informed, and this has been discussed since the very first AGM and at every one since, and they always promise to do better but never follow it through, so if that is the main reason for selling your shares,then so be it, but even at the first AGM they said then that they thought 2005 would be their year.

There has been a great deal of testing of all the applications in the past few years,and I know we are all the time anticipating contracts,but business especially big business like the mining industry are set in their ways and do not like or want to change the way they do things,and I think this is why all the testing has had to be done,to slowly win industry over,and prove bauxsol in it's many forms works,as we know it does.

Every one makes their own choice,and I surpose it depends on how much faith you have in the product.

Regards M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $4 32

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.