VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Good post fatchoi,I`m still a long term holder of vti as nothing...

1. 81 Posts.

Good post fatchoi,
    I`m still a long term holder of vti as nothing has changed with the technology save for it being more and more acceptable around the world.
    usepa endorsement after their own trials, no contract at Gilt Edge primarily due to lack of money in the super fund as it has been used on short term non perminant fixes such as lime. treatment ponds. etc.
    Where as bauxsol now is being used in Korea on an abandoned mine site. In Laos on a operational Gold Mine by Oxiana.
    In Aus for CCA timber treatment, Tannerys Food production watse. Sewerage capacity increases,and phosphate removal.
    UK water treatment tests by independent experts WRc some are complete awaiting results of others. but no forseable problems.
    USA metal finishing 2 year contract in place, more enquiry coming in from other companys within the same field.
    There are two problems I am seeing with regards to the share price, and the one that concerns me most in the arbatrage of shares from Aus to the UK.we now have approximately 23% or 56mill left in Aus.
    The other one is the Big boys shaking the trees and getting small holders to sell down to them both here and in the UK. We are also seeing the markets falling around the world which is not helping the situation either.
    Thats my take on it, but do your own research.

Regards Madprof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.