AAM 11.1% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

aiming to be australias next new gold producer, page-9

1. 3,666 Posts.
    I think the 'company-maker' is the goal, rather than the current situation.

- Delta has the potential to have significant gold at depth,... the extensive mineralisation there could yet be a company-maker at depth (still open below 500m)...

- Then there is the under-explored Narnoo gold. (People seem to have forgotten that Tropicana was discovered nearby, which has led to a reappraisal of the whole area).

- Then there is the Nickel potential of Narnoo - see earlier announcements with Dr Jon Hronksy's report, that sent A1's share price to 35 cents late last year... This is the area that has a letter of intent by "a large International miner". An announcement re a JV is still awaiting...

Plenty of territory in very promising areas. None of this reflected in the share price, (nor even the value of the 1moz of gold A1 KNOW they have.)

Add in the initial finds of coal, and uranium...

The current share price reflects A1's cash, and tax-offsets only.

No value assigned to 1moz gold, tenements, 300ktpa plant, near-term production, recent drill results...nor the record $A gold prices.

My target price is 25-30 cents, based solely on what is already known. (Any subsequent discoveries makes this a moving target).

disclosure: 1,000,000 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $16.21K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50001 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.