AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Go to the wharves...stand by the security gate and watch the...

1. xf1
    263 Posts.
    Go to the wharves...stand by the security gate and watch the containers going in and out...try about 60 seconds per truck
    going in and out through the gate..some trucks have 1 or 2 containers onboard, some have 3 and the super b-doubles have 4...multiply this by say $500 a box to asciano for the wharve service...keep standing there and you will notice that it never stops..its 24 hrs a day..in 4 major ports and thats not even considering the vast number of bulk ports all around Australia that they control and own.....I drive for Asciano and am on the inside looking out and I,ve been at these ports for 10years...ever since the end of the Waterfront dispute these places become nothing less than money printing machines and each year as the citys grow, the port throughput increases and the stevedoring companies just keep making more and more money.... and I havent even mentioned Pacific National...you worry about their debt...rubbish ...they are positioned with such an amazing cash flow as to deal with their debt much better than most companies that I know of..
    Do I hold their stock .you bet I do ..being on the inside looking out I had no hesitation in buying a sizeable amount
    I would suggest you all relax and enjoy the ride !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.