Has this been discussed here before? Im happy to endorse it. Ive...

1. 348 Posts.
    Has this been discussed here before?

Im happy to endorse it. Ive done it for a few months now and I make more money from Air BnB than regular rent.

It does require more work, but its allowed me to hire my mother as a cleaner a couple times a week, which gives her money and something to do too.

The money I make beats regular rent so its worthwhile looking into if you live somewhere that tourists/holidaymakers frequent.

With 90% occupancy I make Double the income of regular renting. This has been surprisingly easy to achieve.

I'm just suggesting people check it out if you are renting a house/rooms out and havent heard of it before. You will need to weigh up pros and cons. I know some people would much rather less money for less stress/work that comes with permanent tenants. each to their own.

Its very review based, so be willing to lower your prices until you have had a few guests come through and achieved some good feedback.
    Be aware of tourist seasons in your city and adjust price accordingly. 30% price increase in tourist season is easily justifiable.

is there anyone else doing it? whats it been like for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.