IVR 2.38% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

air of expectation?, page-29

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Up early Goldfinger ..
    Thinking that a possible scenario is that while we are proving up say 30 million or so ounces at Paris, early holes could be suggesting a possible 300 million ounces given potential size ofAlex and the Hectors alone ..

Would think they will drill wide spaced holes , say 500 meters along Alexamder first without looking for extremities for quite a while ...
    What would happen if first couple hit similar values ...and they are getting a better handle on the controls all the time ..
    So possible that we could be looking at the possibility( only) of 300 million ounces at grade of 3 ounces open cut near infrastructure ..
    That is equivalent to 15 million ounces open cut gold at 1.5 g per ton...

Anyway , that is my model and why I would not even dream of taking a profit given what I think the chances are of some great hits and indications from visuals in only a matter of weeks ...

Stock could easliy start gapping up and take over as the only game in town ..as said, suits my personality to think this way and solves all my bad investment strategies ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $58.86K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121133 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 445438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.