IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

time has told IMO for the Rova....you were claiming that things...

1. 636 Posts.
    time has told IMO for the Rova....you were claiming that things were great several months ago, way back in early March, ""flying up the amazon stats"", ""one ann and there will be a sp hike""

Company has announced IMO disappointing sales (2700 shipped up to june despite ordering 40,000 from AEE back in Jan). Do you think expending 5m cash out for 450k cash in for the june qtr was a good result? Has the 1.5m in mktg in first 6 months of this year resulted in sales?

upload_2017-10-27_9-37-48.png
    You said it was a buy at 3.1c, been in a downtrend to 1c since then.
    For the people who are trading it successfully, on the occasional spike up - good on you - too risky for me

upload_2017-10-27_9-40-55.png

Yesterday I posted my calcs on why I think tens of thousands of units are needed annually to be a viable business model (based on company cost base). I am interested in you posting some fact based arguments about why the price will spike, or why this is a sound business model. I am interested in why there haven't been rational positive cases put forward, rather than people flaming so called down-rampers, or claiming they are great traders on IOT, or claiming the new company strategy introduced in Nov16 is delivering because they say so (what evidence?)

If I could see traction in their sales then I would consider a trade on the very low mkt cap - but I have seen no evidence of the volumes needed to be viable yet - quarterly due out by next Tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.