BRN 6.25% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have no reason to lie? I haven’t used it because I...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have no reason to lie? I haven’t used it because I unsubscribed from their mailing list and your account is disabled when you block their mailing list. Not really sure what you want me to say, like I said, BRN thread came up as the most discussed stocks so I clicked on it and saw these exchanges. I’m 22 with a laptop and iPhone, it’s not hard to get quickly involved in an internet thread online, technology!

look I don’t really care tbh I, believe it or not, was hoping for some form of discussion r.e the pricing moments and these top ups and the future of BRN in the mid term to long term but apparently not a single person who hold it or have a big sentiment have emotional capacity to do that.

Boy have I regretted sticking my head into this shit storm of a thread. Enjoy defending a company’s SP that is ironically going down with no mid / long term upside (unless these companies that won’t be named or don’t exist sign some deal for these chips, which if you actually read a bit aren’t really that much at the forefront of AI)

happy to prove I’m not a rebrand if you wanted to contact me on a different form of social media

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.013(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $967.0K 4.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 140279 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 608391 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.