GPN greater pacific gold limited

airborne survey of mckeddies, page-9

1. 3,267 Posts.
    muddy,
    Am away at the moment on fraser island and not been reading much on hc etc but have sold most of my fms to increase holdings in mxr ( which I think is emerging with much higher "if" value than fms as fms has increased significantly since I bought last year and when it is around the 24c levels is appropriately priced for their current progress through the various stages of resource identification and mc , MXR on the other hand, with the potentially significant tonnage of magnetite to be announced in the current quarter, is one of my top picks at current prices), likewise with mnm and been buying for similar reasons, more gda ( inc' converting options) and of course buying the gpnob options which were on offer at an unbelievably good price of .0025c each with an amazing three years to expiry. I sold a lot of my fmsoa around the highs , but still have some and bought some fms heads ( for parents) and will be converting the fmsoa I have retained. Timing was good and the future of fms is looking rewarding. I have been reading the fms threads and there are a lot of good posters on fms so been a side watch. Still hold enough for the forward upside and still watching. I think gpn is an increasingly good buy the more I read about the potential iron-ore prospects.
    I think that FMS might regret not retaining more of MXR when they floated it and their decision to convert their MXRO was a good one which could reward fms handsomely if the quantity of magnetite is even half of what my calculations reveal.
    The current market sentiment across most small cap explorers has presented entry opportunities for those who have some spare cash to take advantage of the current over sold market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.