I must sayGiven the disproportionate amount those with...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I must say
    Given the disproportionate amount those with investments (using spare after tax income to make wise decisions) already burden ontop of the almost zero government subsidies for private health, higher proportion of medicare levy, no childcare subsidy, look i honestly don't care if I am ineligible but for you to say that it is unfair for those paying for these services to get a small reduction in taxes, which mind you will impact every full time worker given minimum wage starts around 45k, its a disgusting point of view to take.

And one must ask. Why has the prices of things gone up?
    The same government that has continued on the printing money path, and poured fuel on it by mass short term immigration, will also magically save the day?

There have been good points in here, personally I want no tax up to mininum wage, and then a flat rate, be it 25-30%. Governments waste money. 2nd best would be indexation, even though their official inflation rates are complete lies.

I wonder if there will be a point when the middle class has had enough and pulls the handbrake.

Maybe it has already happened hence the need for continuous immigration to support a country full of lazy dependents.

Last edited by Josh1993: 25/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.