EUR 7.89% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

"Airbus of lithium" (European lithium), page-135

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sorry ladies, it's coming up on 0630 here, been up all night watching the cricket.

Bbrock's question? "All I can see is a 10Mt deposit at 1% grade, but for the purposes of the PFS they will have to use the measured/indicated tonnage which is a massive 6.3Mt -...LOL
    Thin Li veins (5.5m max) and deposit only grows at significant depth...LOL"

That is not a question, looks to be a statement...to which I happen to agree with. Inferred means nothing really, measured/indicated is what I'm looking at also. Also I agree their statements are a little erratic, but I do not care that is their problem not mine. I don't have my head in the clouds.

I live in Europe and I have been to Austria, fair to say the infrastructure in general is a fair whack better than somewhere in the Congo or some other shit hole. 20Km's from Wolfsberg with 18 of those k's paved road. Have you been to the mine? I'll hazard a guess and say no to that. So how do you KNOW there is no infrastructure at the mine? Sounds like an inferred comment not a measured/indicated comment.

I can read and I am reading the same stuff you are, it's becoming a little more clear thanks to yours and Bbroks inputs that there is something going on here, on which I have thanked both of you (you call me gullible) so I'm unsure where the hate is coming from? Care to answer that?

But as I said I bought low and the price has only gone up for me, I can take my profit now if I like and wait for things to settle or I can keep it in and see what happens, either way I'm up for the moment on EUR...I don't get your problems? Slight animosity that you missed out on a quick buck?

There is also another Aussie mob in the Czech Republic into Lithium, which is right next door to Austria. There are things happening in the area, if you can't see it again your problem not mine...

The trading halt is over now and I haven't blown my wad so chill out lol I can send you a dollar if that will make you feel better pal.

Cheers!

Still yet to hear any of these better plays/opportunities....starting to think you are just here to stoke the fire

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $57.06K 1.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 595031 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 152449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.