EUR 0.00% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

Im never anywhere to upset anyone nor are those my intentions...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Im never anywhere to upset anyone nor are those my intentions ever so that is why i ask why is someone doing it to me.

You are correct it's an open dissucion. And hearing both sides of a story is the way to the truth but personal comments are not needed at all.

I'm never upset about money, I'm generally a happy person and I am happy for other people when they feel they are onto something they are finding some fun and interest in... this is why I question when someone is trying to knock me and the other EUR investors down for no reason other than well I don't really know what?

Gullible?
    Zero to hero?

Those are personal comments and for what reason? I was simply commenting on a share that I'm doing well with and I get this from people that I don't know at all. I'm here to talk about trading, shareholding and hopefully picking up some good advice....that's all.

Ya never really know someone's motives but joining the dots on what has been said it does seem like it's about negativity for no real reason....and being an open discussion as you say well I could question anyone's motives that I want if I wanted to be one of those people. Just going share to share trying to be negative and upsetting happy people's apple carts, though I would never do that for now reason unlike some.

I feel as though my motives are quite clear and don't need any clarification, posting things on a forum about a company I am invested in that I am happy with, on an investors online forum website, no grey area there.

I also like T. Sage so I don't know what you are on about mate?

You unlike the other person at least offerred some really good information and facts, thanks again for that.

If you could give me a run down on why someone comes into a conversation when the have no vested interest in and start running it down and trying to wipe the smile off some people's faces, maybe I can understand you and the other negative nellies intentions and little better?

Have a nice day buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $25.10K 511.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115357 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 257571 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.