EUR 7.89% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

"Airbus of lithium" (European lithium), page-147

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi stormjar, reply to each of your paragraphs, 1 thru 10.

1 – You will have to take it up with whoever you are referring to or use “report post”
    And you did refer to “the other sad sack” is that not personal?

2 – Agree.

3 – See 1 above.

4 – See 1 above.

5 – See 1 above.

6 – Way too complicated to discuss here. Some people will always have an opposing view, that’s life!

7 – Of course your motives are clear to you and I did not ask you to clarify anything. There is no need to explain your reasons for posting. Don’t try and join the dots?

8 – Apologies, I thought that you were referring to “hate on the t. sage” It appears you were referring to someone hating you? Yes?

9 – Hopefully, that’s what HC is about.

10 – Why does someone need to have a vested interest to have an opinion?
    I follow AFL, F1, Formula E and The Americas Cup, I do not have a vested interest in any of them, yet I have an opinion on all of them. Sometimes I have way too much spare time for reasons that are not relevant.

Can you imagine threads where only the cheer leaders post. Have a look at SCU’s graph and threads, AU$00.013 to $1.08 to $00.044 – big winners, even bigger losers.
    The regular EUR posters, we all know who we are, have been posting on EUR from the re-birth of PNE as EUR or earlier. Some of R’s posts are very entertaining. Generally HC is better than PAY and PAY and pay some more TV and FTA TV.

TV in AUS leaves a lot to be desired, other than some live sports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $57.06K 1.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 595031 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 152449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.