BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To me this is one of the rarest trading halts by brainchip. on a...

1. 869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    To me this is one of the rarest trading halts by brainchip. on a poor note company will raise funds as any other company raise in the market on a discount, but why they will do the same? they just finished with selling a few million shares or LDA was not able to sell all those shares as the bottom was not met !
    On a brighter side company may be changing gears where another company wants to sign a big contract with a condition they want honourship in brainchip.
    In the financial market everyone exploit others for their own benefit and no one spares other.
    On the other hand management have a job in hand where they have to work in best interests of share holders
    May be a planned retirement of Anil and retirement of PVDM was part of strategy where current management can have a free hand.
    Nothing is clear yet but to me it is a testimony of management shrewdness.
    The other factor to consider here is if there is very little sales in last quarter that means there is a chance we will be out asx 300 as well.
    So yes everyone is playing their cards, but management knows better than us. I am just hoping someone like Softbank, global foundries, Intel, tata etc can be on board with us once these clouds are cleared.
    fingers crossed
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.