BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AIRBUS ON BOARD, page-195

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    @manny100 you are missing the point to a degree. I've been in here since the beginning and have been through the several business cycles we have seen up until the current time.
    I bought for the future some 9 years ago. During the ensuing time I have been promised by various directors that deals are inbound. I've also, like many others that choose to be realistic sat like a mushroom waiting for clear evidence that the guidance given will come to something. Haven't seen it yet.

So whilst you may consider that buying today is for the future (No kidding!) I and many others bought 9 years ago and are still here.

Excuse me if i am coming across as a little grumpy. You can't deny that the evidence presented by so many, that there is a continual lengthening of the piece of string, is actually getting beyond a joke.

"We're close" doesn't cut it! You can't rely upon it because each and everyones interpretation of close differs. It just feels like a rinse and repeat of previous comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.