BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Zacsydney,I agree that we should not give it away but it seems...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Zacsydney,

I agree that we should not give it away but it seems apparent by the lack of any revenue that we do in fact give it away. This, as you say to, multi billion dollar companies that have the R&D budget to fund new and innovative projects that may include new components such as Akida.

A slight correction to your comment though. We aren't a profit making or commercial listed company. We're a startup. Hopefully tthe revenue earning part can be seen in the future. We're "close" don't forget!

How we know they haven't paid is easy to understand.

The company has not made any ASX announcements to share with the world that they have signed an agreement that will produce near term revenue.

They may well have signed a collaboration agreement and may also be bearing their own costs for the collaboration or at a stretch be paying brainchip NRE. No license fee and no royalty at this stage though.

On your analogy ANT61 and the European Space Agency should have signed IP agreements. They haven't though. It's just experimentation on their part with Akida.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.