BRN 2.13% 24.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Personally I'm tired of hearing about pie in the sky space...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Personally I'm tired of hearing about pie in the sky space exploits, IMO a potential market segment mass akin to flying cars and that 50 years of waiting .
    We are living the age of AI but Somebody with Brainshit has missed out on signing us up to every AI opportunity numbering in the hundreds that we've seen released in the past 3 years. A market that needed to have been captured for Akida to be everywhere and to be 3 years ahead of competition.
    By now, Here on the ground at Planet Earth, going by what shareholders were told, we should have been seeing Akida in and collecting revenue for:-
    smart door bells and home security
    smart toys
    smart toilets and home appliances
    smart breath testers and health monitors
    smart drones and planes
    smart industry scanners and sensors.
    smart cars and trucks
    smart agriculture and tractors
    smart cities
    smart data centers and servers
    smarter phones and PC's
    smart missiles and bombs
    etc etc
    If Sean can't close one deal by now, then he's all piss and wind and deserves no bonuses.
    The décor of head office since his engagement is being made to look and feel like a clubhouse along with a free lunch intended to incentivize high caliber of work, I expect but has not worked and is proving to be a waste of Shareholder equity.
    Premature claim for bonuses, head office clubhouse fit out , and free lunches free dental and free medical for your whole family and all other freebies must end to stop the bleeding of our company before it has earned a dime.
    Anyone that voted in favor of remuneration report must be feeling conned by sweet Ashly from Boardroom radio to lobby SH's , yet another management cost billed against Shareholder equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.