BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AIRBUS ON BOARD, page-94

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74

"no general dissatisfaction of Share holders with the conduct of this company"
    Sorry but that's complete crap . I must have witnessed a different AGM, because there was plenty.

Dont start lecturing on credibility as yours from what I've seen is questionable. For instance I see your recent hissy fit on another forum where you said "you had a long term plan to remove from posting as you believed the tipping point was upon Brainchip " and then wished that forum "all the best with their investment in Brainchip' stating "you no longer personally see there is any risk".."so will get on with other things that are more intetesting rather than continueing as you you have alleged to mislead the unsuspecting"

So then why bother to start posting prolifically on here? Odd, Especially when you say you can't stand this forum? & if you genuinely believe the tipping point for BRN has come?

I can't help but question how close you are to BRN with your fluffy posts that could come from Co PR as your agenda looks to me like full steam ramping with your fanatic defences of the BoM to any critical view or opinion, and the labelling of any holder with a critical opinion or view different than yours as a troll or manipulator.

End of the day holders have every right to express whatever opinion view they want on the Co they're invested in, and no anonymous forum 'lawyer' or anyone else is going to stop that

Last edited by StockHound81: 22/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.