BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AIRBUS ON BOARD, page-97

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    I would disagree with you on that part.

I feel that many BRN being Australian hate that fact that We will migrate to being predominantly an american company.

where are all the contacts all the companies that are possible buyers? Not in Australia that I know. If BRN is going to be a dominant player like we hope it will need to lay its roots elsewhere.

I'm not going to speculate on the retirement of our founders but they have chosen to retire. The current team may likely lead us to greener pastures then our past leaders I don't think BRN had the capacity and market commercial knowledge. My proof of this was the constant delay and release of the akida product. Peter is an innovator these people are extremely brilliant when it comes to the works of science but it does not mean they are commercially savvy that's why it's a whole team that needs to collaborate.

If you view that Akida 2.0 was rushed out do to meeting customer requests I would believe thos is true. The delays for signing IP deals well these take time your not selling a product to a end buyer here. Your selling IP to a buyer that then needs to find a market for this product. Your buyer is also reluctant to conform cause this could easily impact there other streams of revenue from old technology so this approach needs to be calculated.

This does strike me at Awh how LD got Renesas and Megachips on so quick back in the day. We have not seen any fruits from either company yet as what they do and the pace they implement SNN is their business not ours along as the abide by the conditions of the agreement.

I'm optimistic we will see some deals before years close it's about the same time line now as the Akida 1000 signings back in the day. The only better position is we have a strong eco system.

As for this Architectural licence my thought would be that Arm would most benefit with Akida.
    They are in a similar competitive situation if they made chips with their technology and sold physical.chips they would be competing with their customers bad business. If they came with a product for a specific segment it be less aggressive against their own customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.