GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Very balanced and thoughtful response Bob and thanks for...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Very balanced and thoughtful response Bob and thanks for considering the points raised. And you could be right about a 2018 slow down and only time will tell.

I really do wish the Australian miners would pay the freight and commission an independent report as I personally have no concerns about demand at all. When you do some research and then you read Anthony's opinion in this regard and others like Joe Lowry for example, perhaps I tend to get a little over excited!

I am certainly not concerned about discussion amongst the informed in these threads. Good for all IMO.

I am really more concerned that the disinformation being bandied about purporting to be research that is materially the work of those with a vested interest and will hurt what could be an industry vital for Australia's future energy security and continued prosperity IMO.

That is why those who take a considered view like yourself and others on the HC threads and elsewhere need to keep pumping out pertinent information as you have in your posts.

Great posts and look forward to more with consideration of the supply side in the forefront of your thinking.
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 28/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.