GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

aire of confidence...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Certain degree on confidence in the announcement today...

Especially the rather tougue-in-cheek "gone fishing" response that was very specifically used, albeit it in a rather subtle way, to stick it up the ASX in my view.

And I don't blame Sciano here...today's "please explain" was an embarrassment for the ASX in my view.

Seems they have a very arbitrary system in place here...there are so many genuinely shonky price and volume moves going on...yet the ASX seem either completely oblivious, or apparently unable to identify them?

I fear their vetting system needs updating?

By the way, I don't think the ASX does this by design...but I do think their "triggers" are poorly set...and so obviously "automated" in relation to the issuing of the notices.

It is blatantly clear from today's notice that they do not even conduct the most basic of background checks to research potential reasons for the price moves...either that, or those that do such assessments simply do not understand how to understand the likely impact of company announcements.

But who knows...maybe it all comes down to insufficient staff to handle what in my view, given the vast number of unusual price and volume moves, is a significant workload.

Anyway...ho hum...at least the manipulators weren't able to use the halt to their advantage as they usually do...in fact if anything, it highighted even further the sit-and-hold nature of most of those holding the free float at the moment.

I suspect more and more are holding for results now...which at some point should result in a significant lack of stock hitting the boards.

Of note...highest ever close today, in spite of a significant gap up day and 79 point fall on the XJO.

An excellent result in my view.

Interesting perhaps to compare my previously posted "important numbers" with the recently traded break...

29 March close 81.5...(corresponding number = 81.5)
    30 March close 88.5...(corresponding number = 89)
    2 April close 97...(corresponding number = 96.5)

Next numbers were 99 then 107.5...hope so?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.