SMN 2.13% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Opti if your talking about myocarditis, it happens very...

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Opti if your talking about myocarditis, it happens very regularly, I suspect pilots would be at higher risk due to the nature of their work. There’s nothing new about this inflammation of the heart.
    I travelled through Africa for 6 months, 20 years ago, vaccine passports are not new, I had to have one then due to all the sickness and disease that destroys these peoples livelihood. I’m pro vaccine mate, so your barking up the wrong tree here, especially seeing first hand what it does to people.
    With out sounding derogatory here, St. John first aid is the basic of basic first aids. It certainly doesn’t allow us to diagnose any major disease/viral infection and certainly nothing like myorcarditis.
    These people like Joe Rogan have no medical background what so ever, and spread their OPIONS, which is what it is, “an opinion”, no science at all behind his rubbish.
    Here’s a fact for you opti small box killed 300 million people in the 21st century….you know how they irradicated it….yep through vaccine! Vaccine works social media and pod casting doesn’t!
    Only my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.