DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Watching from the sidelines, things looking pretty ordinary...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Watching from the sidelines, things looking pretty ordinary still.

They had $1M cash + $1M in receivables at end of last quarter but i would suspect due to decrease in bitcoin price and volumes, liquidity desk income will be down this quarter probably around $200K-$300K profit, so a negative -$500K cashflow wise quarter or thereabouts. If it was going well (the liquidity desk) I suspect they might have thrown in an announcement stating this, to arrest the SP decline.

Company desperately needs to make a concrete announcement to say it has signed up partners that want to use Airpocket tech and have customers ready to go (ie Mexican MoU???). Lets face it, if the product indeed is so much better and cost efficient, as they have stated and we have hoped, they should have some current remmitters biting their hand off to use it, especially as they have their own competitive problems to resolve.

The only other out I see is to be bought out/partner with another bitcoin company (ItBit, NetCents or the like) where they can join forces and combine expertise/revenues/opportunities etc

Would love to see a rabbit pulled out the hat for current holders, I'm watching but have no reason to re- enter yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 458221 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 191399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.