DCC 6.82% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

To be clear, it is not just the SMS campaign running. It is...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be clear, it is not just the SMS campaign running. It is running in parallel with a paid social media campaign across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Adwords.

I assume the paid social media side of things is targeting North America, while the free SMS campaign is deployed to the South/Central American movistar users. They are split testing across all mediums, as mentioned in the announcement.

As for how long the testing period would last - It's too hard to say. In my experience you can get a pretty clear indicator of 'cost per x' test results after about a week of minimum budget deployment. But that would be for a simple campaign where you are only testing a few different variables.

When you take into consideration that they are likely targeting huge populations, across different countries and states, segmenting them into different targeted audiences based on demographics and interests, trialling different pieces of content across different media, the campaign could be very complex. I assume it is as they would be taking the liberty to execute best practice and be as thorough and cost efficient as possible - that is where Z's expertise lies. So it's like asking how long is a piece of string... but my guess is testing would take no longer than a month, leaving at least 2 months to scale up the budget rapidly and deliver some solid results for the 3Q reporting.

But who knows could come earlier. Patience required but what's new with DCC right
    Last edited by mod0ono: 04/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $13.62K 326.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 571065 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 126785 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.