Good IPOSs are like candies given to the ‘good’ children only....

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Good IPOSs are like candies given to the ‘good’ children only. You need to have few deals with Morgans first. Have some portfolio with Morgans (I think may be 4-5 deals of minimum $10k) first. Have some good relationship with your advisor and then he will consider you for good IPOs like AirTakser. I was trying to shoot an empty gun but was explained the whole process by a Morgan Advisor. Not in exactly above words but between the lines. And it does make sense. Investors who are investing in different sorts of shares and raising have more rights on the ‘candy’ than a person with no relationship with a broker at all. Broker earns 1%+GST on every deal they make so you need to let your broker earn some money first and then they will consider you for IPO. For IPOs, the brokers does not charge you directly. They are paid by the listing company.
    You would probably be able to apply for IPOs if the UK listing is not very popular and they have left with some shares.

I am using OnMarket and Equities etc. which are good services to apply for IPOs. But they rarely get allocations specially for in demand IPOs. Like I think for Singular Health OnMarket offer was opened for hardly 15mim.

In US market, SPACs are a good alternative to IPOs but there is more risk involved.

Best of luck to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.