DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Airth Decision Timing, page-3

1. 4,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2787
    Thanks to Gecko and striebs for once again keeping us up to date with developments in the Old Dart.

How that new delayed date for a decision about the Airth project ties in with the electoral processes - the UK has general elections set for early May 2015 and the Scottish parliament gets renewed early in 2016 - most probably will make this a knee-jerk political decision rather than a decision based on technical arguments. I thought the reporters were quite clever in delaying their report's release until after the heat of the referendum had dissipated but now this new delay puts the Airth project back into the political realm imo.

I think it plays into the NIMBY camp as elections tend to be lost on local short-term pressure points. I would guess that it would take a winter of discontent both in the UK and in east Europe for the national interest of energy security to win over the voters in the local area to support the greater good.

In light of that can someone give us a brief run-down of the schedule of exploration that iGas has for its english shale please. TIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.