DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

airth details

1. 591 Posts.
    I'm keen to get as much info as possible on Airth. If anyone finds any other information online then it would be much appreciated if it could be shared on HC. Seeing photos and reading details and specifications makes it all more 'real' to me .... while waiting for real revenue to start flowing.

Much of the information provided by DTE is quite high level.

The planning permit details are online, thanks to the Falkirk Council web site, along with key dates, suggesting that the "target determination date" for the permit is 21st December and the Determination Deadline is 7th Jan 2013. Looks like consultation time is now over. Hope they approve the permit by 21st December.

btw... There are 122 documents listed, so you can read as much content as you like on the design and configuration of the production setup. The 'non-technical summary' is a good read. Some comments in that document as follows:
    Sec: 3.8 A well continues to produce gas for upto 30 years. Over their life, it is possible that a well will produce in the region of 1 to 1.5 billion standard cubic feet (scf) methane.

Sec: 3:16 Drilling vertical boreholes will take approximately 14 days and horizontal boreholes approximately 90 days.

Sec: 3.46 The proposed development could provide around 3-5% of Scotland's annual gas demand for up to 30 years ....

AIRTH Planning Application details:

http://eplanning.falkirk.gov.uk/online/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=M9I1L9HC4X000

-------------------------------------
    P/12/0521/FUL

Development For Coal Bed Methane Production, Including Drilling, Well Site Establishment at 14 Locations, Inter-Site Connection Services, Site Access Tracks, a Gas Delivery and Water Treatment Facility, Ancillary Facilities, Infrastructure and Associated Water Outfall Point | Letham Moss Falkirk FK2 8RT

KEY DATES:

Application Received Date Wed 29 Aug 2012
    Application Validated Date Fri 07 Sep 2012
    Expiry Date Wed 19 Dec 2012
    Actual Committee Date Not Available
    Latest Neighbour Consultation Date Wed 05 Dec 2012
    Neighbour Consultation Expiry Date Fri 05 Oct 2012
    Standard Consultation Date Wed 28 Nov 2012
    Standard Consultation Expiry Date Wed 19 Dec 2012
    Last Advertised In Press Date Fri 21 Sep 2012
    Latest Advertisement Expiry Date Fri 19 Oct 2012
    Last Site Notice Posted Date Not Available
    Latest Site Notice Expiry Date Not Available
    Decision Made Date Not Available
    Decision Issued Date Not Available
    Permission Expiry Date Not Available
    Decision Printed Date Not Available
    Environmental Impact Assessment Received Fri 07 Sep 2012
    Target Determination Date Fri 21 Dec 2012
    Determination Deadline Mon 07 Jan 2013

--------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.