AIS 2.08% 24.5¢ aeris resources limited

Hi, I'm replying to your respectful reply to me on 25/8.Firstly...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hi, I'm replying to your respectful reply to me on 25/8.

Firstly I enjoy your charts. I love the ta. But I love it to be purposeful - to lead to something. Add value as you asked in your reply to me.

MANY ARE losing money on AIS. My strategy is always to not lose money. Soo, I am using my TA to do my absolute best to claw money back through trading profits, AND lower my overall cost of entry. So I guess it has been with a deal of frustration that I have watched your posts without purpose as to what are you charting for? Are you charting to make money (should be everyones aim), or just as a "I wonder where we might head"!

So my post was too say to you that TA has let me make 7 trades, And I know my TA is far inferior to yours. So I was pushing for greater purpose from your posts.

Again, I don't like losing money, so I'm being aggressive re trading AIS to get my money and hopefully make profit!

You asked why I chose 25c as re entry. I used volume on the buy side. I WANTED that parcel I shorted back. WHY? So I could trade the dam thing again! And again! Remember, I'm trading a 20 K parcel out of my 80 K holdings.

Yes, there are big gaps above where we are now. AND, for what it is worth, I see us trading sideways. So why in your subsequent post you say not wanting to give unscrupulous people your knowledge, I am posting knowledge!!! I am saying that if you want to reclaim some money from your AIS investments then trade!

For your cheer squad Boomer bore, to come out with vitriol is not a great support actually for this charting thread. As I said in my post, readers WANT TO KNOW MORE about your constant posting of charts. If it's just as you said a love of EW patterns then really it should be taken off line. So I'm glad you have given BBore a private access.

Lets make this a thread with purpose.

I do enjoy your charts mate, so maybe if you could continue posting but with adding what your planned actions are in light of your charting?

HC has become a cheer squad for stocks, even when they have no merits. To say that you trade as well as hold is often looked down upon.

We are on the stock mkt to make money. If you are on here to just invest your hard earned and then do nothing except chat, then no wonder there will always be a transfer of wealth between participants.

Oh and Boomer bore, I put my 20K sell at 27 c at 10.16 am on 4 Aug.

AND, @Cricket1016 makes more money trading in a year than you would make working for 5-10 years.

Let us all post with greater purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $232.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.8¢ 24.0¢ $197.0K 807.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 259763 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 8883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.