WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

AIW What a Joke

1. 154 Posts.
    Title says it all

Really, from the latest quarterly Malone states that AIW "intends to earn its initial interest in the project (Mud River Gold Project)  by bringing the project into production by the end of Q3 2014". Really curious as to how one can have this intention. The average length of time to bring a mine from discovery and into production is 7 years. Has AIW sunk holes, obtained drill cores, analysed them, mapped the area, provided a JORC or reserves etc. Definitely NOT. For Malone to say that AIW intends to bring the project into production  by the end of Q3 2014 (which is less than 90 days away) is downright deceptive and misleading.

Statements like this should be a warning to anyone who is thinking of giving money to AIW - DON'T DO IT!!

OH, to be fair and balanced Malone does say " a significant amount of work, both geologically and engineering, has been completed on the alluvial potential of the project" . Hmmm... wow...really...funny how no one knows anything about it.

I'd encourage you all to ask whether AIW has been successful in bringing anything to production?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.