Because I question something does not make me ANTI. I am tired...

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Because I question something does not make me ANTI. I am tired of being referred to as that. It just means I like to look at things with a high degree of common sense rather than immediately accept what has been put to me by political figures. Just as you may believe in the evidence one science/medico puts forward, I may well see the sense in evidence to the contrary ?

A minority voice will always suffer strength, particularly in matters of political influence. To think that elected officials are referring to voters as stupid, idiots, anarchists is disgusting. To turn the community against each other is disgusting. And to stand before us and blatantly lie about the FACTS surrounding the vaccines is disgusting. The ever changing "medical advice" is absurd. Health Ministers and the threats they put out in the media should be stopped.

I remember in school when AIDS first hit the news. Teachers advised us to be careful on the bus not to sit on the seats as the AIDS virus could be contracted. They scared the shit out of me. Twelve months ago we couldn't share a pen as COVID would contracted through touch. My customers refused to use EFTPOS machine, wouldn't tender cash and wanted to see their beer glass washed ? Now pens laying around everywhere, no high PPE covered cleansers walking the streets and the park benches are the dirtiest I seen them in years ?

No footage of ICU plastic covered dying humans. NO emergency tent hospitals. No ambulances lining the streets of Sydney. And most of all. No distraught families telling their stories of ones they lost to covid and the horrific suffering. No just fear campaigns.

Backpacker arrives from Phillipines in Brisbane. Travels across the nation. Home to Brisbane again. Bummer had covid. Fortunately less contagious Alpha variety. Was also far more deadly last year wasn't it ? But no the Health Minister and Jeannette Young are very comfortable with this "intrustion". New pandemic word. Capitulation has been far too overused after all.

BACKPACKER. I can't go to my local fish and chip shop a mile over the border in NSW ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.