AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

aja up 20% in a month,, page-3

1. 251 Posts.
    Not sure if this any help, But I also read on the bloomberg App for my Iphone that one of japans largest Super funds.( you will have to excuse my lack of details as i only glanced at this and never got a chance to go back and read it properly) I believe it was japans Teachers Super fund, which is (i think the 3rd largest in the world) had changed its outline of what it would invest in. There was a statement that they would now start deploying capital to invest in the J-REITs. Not sure of the percentage. They were doing this because of the high dividends and stability of income in the sector. Now, I am not sure how this would relate to AJA as it is ASX listed, but it may, and I repeat Just may mean that there is a change of sentiment in the air for the property trust in japan.

I just did a quick search to see if i could locate the article. The link below may be some of some interest

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-19/japan-s-teachers-fund-to-start-investing-in-reits-hedge-funds.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.