AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

ajl - chart, page-6

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Pickem,

Thank you for your interpretation surrounding the recent poor performance of the sp for AJL.

I have been a devotee of this company for a number of years now, but I must admit recent announcements, and in particular the tell all, but tell nothing annual reports by the CEO have led me to question the integrity of management.

The contents of your post are very interesting, and in my opinion it's just another example of the truth relating to investments not being detailed to shareholders.

The CEO made a point of referring to the Executive Remuneration packages paid to senior executives at the last Annual review, and went on to make no apologies for making some senior employees millionaires, citing that in doing so it went a long way to ensuring the value of shareholders interests. I wonder if the CEO still stands by his comment when we see the share price fall by over 50%?

I understand the "space" in which this company has placed itsef has not seen any infrastructure spending as yet, but one would hope that may change sooner rather than later, but to be honest, we shareholders wouldn't really know because this company has a very poor history when it comes to announcements and shareholder feedback.

In closing, I would like the opportunity to discuss this company with you further, and would welcome any information exchange you may care to share, but a final comment I seek your view on is, do you consider the current management has the professionalism, nous, and indeed credentials to take this company throufg its next growth stage.

regards

Michael

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.