AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

AJL in 2017, page-40

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'll go you halves bohara

Tgn if you're basing your view on the recent roadside accident and the kerfuffle that the anti's are shooting their mouth off about, unless there is more to the story that meets the eye then no blame can be attributed to Cuadrilla.

I honestly think time is running out for this desperate group of protesters, and running out fast. We've had no information from Cuadrilla that due to protesters actions we are running behind schedule, in fact even though I am thousands of kilometers away I wouldn't at all be surprised if sympathy, if that is the right word, would be starting to sway towards Cuadrilla and the efforts they are bringing growth to the region.

To quote a poster from that doyen of unbiased reporting drill or drop............"these actions by the anti's is without a doubt the worst own goal of all time".

If action against local suppliers continues and the cancellation of supply of their product to Cuadrilla goes on, then as the government has given authority for drilling and exploration to take place, I would expect the governments involvement in this matter will take place sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 714243 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 303991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.