1MC 14.3% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi All ,I hope everyone is safe and well? i.e. up rampers, down...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi All smile.png,

I hope everyone is safe and well? i.e. up rampers, down rampers, factual commentators and Bull sh*ter! sneaky.png
    Remember, everybody has a place in this world whether we like them or not (just ask the humble mossie confused.png.......)

I thought it prudent to start a new thread RE: AJM AGM as I think ( IMO no matter what) things in the Li world maybe about to change?
    So, I though keeping the new information from this week i.e. Battery day, AJM AGM and maybe an announcement or two on a new thread, won't be lost in the other threads currently running.......................................................................................................................................................................

I was hoping to make it to this years AGM and make a detailed analysis like last year. However, I've been called to go up North by a client to assist with a delicate situation so, I won't be able to make it this year redface.png (was looking forward to the free coffee, cake and chats for the goss)

I am hoping though that, someone on here will be able to make it (that means a holder and not any 'non-holder types tongue.png) to the AGM and give us all an honest detailed break down of the event (blows and all) i.e. questioned asked and answered, mood, and any hints dropped as to what's happening behind the scene in the Li world.

Am looking forward to the information conveyed........
    P.S if this thread doesn't continue so be it! However, if you do go to the AGM at least make comment in the other threads so that wie holders who could make it know what happened on the day.

Regards and,

Thanks in advance wink.png.

CD cool.png.

GLTALTH (2020, The year of the 'survivor' Q trashy Destiny's Child song theme biggrin.png................)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.745K 731.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 66449670 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34813227 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1091107
Last updated 14.01pm 26/04/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.