1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Capital Raising, page-105

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hey, this works both ways, if people listen to you and sell then AJM got good deal or find more resources and share price recovers can they claim the loss from you? Yes, you are entitled to say it is high risk stock and the risk means you may lose all you money here. However, it does not make sense that people cannot say anything good about AJM unless they need to compensate others for their losses if AJM dies. We are all adults and we need to take responsibilities for our own decisions.

I choose to believe AJM becauseI can see the efforts that BOD put to save the company. They have put their own money (not little but a lot) into and this is not a sign that BOD just wanna a bail out, they want this company to be successful. Shipment is still going and plant is running. Although there are problems to be solved in terms of high cost finance and low spod price. The problems are very chanlleging but that is also why you can buy AJM at cheap price. Also, I understand that this world is full of uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.