1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-1684

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Well done true believers. No signs of downrampers because they know they would just be shut down with whatever bs they can come up with.

I would like to say this:

1. Posters bringing up these AJM vs TAW or any other companies threads - that is just pure bs to compare AJM with others. We are better than TAW, we are better than NMT and all others who are yet to be building their mine. We have the mine being built as we speak, while others are still drilling and still trying to secure funding. So stop with these stupid comparison threads they are no match against us. AJM is the real deal and we dont need to be compared with others. We run our own race.

2. It has been brought up that we are going to have another capital raising. NO we are not. We are 100% fully funded. The superfunds and institutional investors can now pay at a premium on market. We will pay our debt off too in the given time period. And no we would not being taken over. We are a growing company and be paying dividends in the years to come. We will divest and spin off our coal assets too so there maybe further cash coming in.

3. We can not only look forward to the first shipment in March 2018 quarter but come the 2nd quarter 2018 we are planning to have a purpose built carbonate conversation plan with approx. 30ktpa LCE operational output. We should be getting a MoU for the carbonate conversation plant to focus on the downstream spodumene processing for LFP applications too. Who knows when this would come in but certainly another catalyst to propel the sp. More information here: http://www.copyright link/business/...ploring-downstream-processing-20170720-gxfnqn

Best
    Last edited by Lithium_Bull: 07/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $608 209.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 179320235 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21413622 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.